About ReRent Property Management North
ReRent Property Management North provides a complete real-estate management service across Broome County.
The available services are tailored to well-informed residential and commercial real estate investors.
Through us, you can rely on a well-trained staff to respond to requests and assist in answering your questions, as well as the technical and professional experience needed to ensure maximum return and enhanced holdings.
As a client, you can expect full accommodation to basic services, such as:
- Development and implementation of a basic marketing plan
- Screening of prospective residents
- Timely rental collections
- Aggressive pursuits of delinquencies
- Routine property inspections
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of facility maintenance programs
- 24-hour emergency response
- Audit and payment of planned expenditures
Our management team can configure all accounts and reports to be available to you and your staff over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The availability of our enhanced services include fully comprehensive management options, such as:
- Walk-Through Report: Within 45 days of the effective date of the agreement, our management company will furnish you with a written report detailing the rental status and condition of each unit with recommendations for repairs and capital improvements.
- Marketing Plan: Within 30 days of the agreement, our management company will furnish you with a written management and marketing plan. The plan will include staffing requirements, comparable rental data, target markets, and a brief description of the ideal resident profile.
- Written Leases/Rental Agreements: All tenancies will be pursuant to written lease/rental agreements. The forms, lease terms, and rental rates will be subject to your approval.
- Budget: Within 45 days of the management contract our company will provide you with an estimated annual property budget including recommended capital improvements.
- Monthly Financial Reporting: On or before the 15th day of each month for the proceeding month, our company will provide you with a monthly, year to date, and 12-month cash-flow statements. A general ledger, statement of delinquencies, and a list of vacancies will also be furnished on a monthly basis.
- Monthly Status Reports: Our management company will provide you with a monthly descriptive report indicating the general state of the property. Upon request our staff will also furnish digital photos detailing the property’s condition.
- All accounting, reports and photos are available digitally to speed transmission and enhance availability.